Grab some of our gear http://www.woltersworld.store
Germany is an amazing country to visit & travel through, this video covers the things that tourists and travelers shouldn’t do when they are visiting Germany.
Filmed in Munich, Germany
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don’ts of Visiting Germany
1. Don’t Assume German Are The Cold Stereotypes You Have Heard of Your Whole Life.
2. Don’t Jaywalk, so follow the rules in Germany.
3. Don’t Forget the Pfand or deposit that you may put down for beer mugs, bottles, cans and other things. You can get that money back.
4. Don’t forget to bring flowers or a small gift when visiting a German’s home. Also, don’t wear your shoes inside their homes.
5. Don’t be disrespectful at the Nazi concentration camps and memorials around the country.
6. Don’t Wait: when at restaurants or bars order as soon as you can as waiters do not come through to check on tables as often as they do in other countries.
7. Don’t Experiment on Driving on the Autobahn. It can be very dangerous for first time drivers.
8. Don’t Expect to Shop on Sundays in Germany.
9. Don’t forget to bring cash. Germans love to pay in cash and some places will only accept cash. So be ready.
10. Don’t expect to see just half timbered houses in Germany. It is a thriving modern country with tons of amazing culture, architecture and technology.
10 Shocks of Visiting Germany
5 Love & Hates of Visiting Bavaria
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld