Filmed in Sao Paulo State, Brazil
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Don’t expect to get anywhere quickly in Sao Paulo. With so many people, cars and craziness it will take you longer than what google says it will to get anywhere.
2. Don’t skip the Mercado Municipal! This Sao Paulo tradition is amazing. From amazing fruit to the best bologna or sorry Mortadella sandwich you ever ate.
3. Don’t skip out on eating non-Brazilian food while in Sao Paulo. There are tons of amazing places, foods, restaurants and styles for you to enjoy!
4. Don’t lose your wits. Pay attention! Sao Paulo has a reputation for crime for a reason.
5. Don’t expect a beach vacation. Sao Paulo is not a Brazilian beach city, it is a cultural, shopping, museum, business hub for South America.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld